Two live events are featured daily on Zoom – at 16:00 (Israel time, GMT+3) and at 18:00 (Israel time, GMT+3).
Links will be sent via email (according to registration information) on the day of each event.
We recommend connecting 15 minutes before.
- Tel-Hai reserves the rights to make changes and update the schedule.
- Aug 2nd, 2020Sunday16:00 - 17:15Aquiles Delle Vigne
"Problems of the Interpretation": The aesthetic positions of Franz Liszt and Arnold Schoenberg
- Aug 2nd, 2020Sunday18:00 - 19:15Alexander Gavrylyuk
Search for Artistic Truth on Stage. Selflessness, zen in music and the art of letting the music itself show the way.
- Aug 3rd, 2020Monday16:00 - 17:15Jeffrey Swann
Climbing Everest: How to Prepare and Perform the Complete Beethoven Sonatas as a Cycle
- Aug 3rd, 2020Monday18:00 - 19:15Davide Cabassi
All about Schumann CARNAVAL op. 9
- Aug 4th, 2020Tuesday16:00 - 17:15Nina Tichman
About the Taubman Technique
- Aug 4th, 2020Tuesday18:00 - 19:15Tomer Lev
"Revolutionary Sounds": Beethoven, his contemporaries and the French Revolution
- Aug 5th, 2020Wednesday16:00 - 17:15Guy Mintus
How to Improvise on Any Classical Piece
- Aug 5th, 2020Wednesday18:00 - 19:15Daniil Trifonov talks with Tomer Gewirtzman
- Aug 6th, 2020Thursday16:00 - 17:15Eli Heifetz
Alexander Technique: No Pain - No Pain
- Aug 6th, 2020Thursday18:00 - 19:15Ido Ariel
"Relationship Status: It's Complicated": Pianist's Pleasures and Challenges in Accompanying Singers
- Aug 7th, 2020Friday16:00 - 17:15Alon Goldstein
The 21st Century Artist: Creating opportunities rather than waiting for them
- Aug 7th, 2020Friday18:00 - 19:15Alon Goldstein
An Adventure in Anti Gravity: A Tribute to Leon Fleisher
- Aug 8th, 2020Saturday16:00 - 17:15Norma Fisher talks with Aviram Reichert
Colour and the Black & White Keys
- Aug 8th, 2020Saturday18:00 - 19:15Tomer Lev
"The French Salon Meets the Polish Barn": Chopin Mazurkas from the multicultural prism
- Aug 9th, 2020Sunday16:00 - 17:15Claudio Martinez Mehner
Ornamentation and Improvisation in the Baroque and Classical periods
- Aug 9th, 2020Sunday18:00 - 19:15Michael Wolpe
The Wonderful Pianists and Composers We Have Forgotten
- Aug 10th, 2020Monday16:00 - 17:15Vera Vaidman, Emanuel Krasovsky
"The Piano Among Friends": Beethoven's Chamber Music with Piano
- Aug 10th, 2020Monday18:00 - 19:15Michael Wolpe
"Two Geniuses, Four Concerti."
Discussing Mendelssohn and Liszt
- Aug 11th, 2020Tuesday16:00 - 17:15Claudio Martinez Mehner
Limitations of Piano Notation
- Aug 11th, 2020Tuesday18:00 - 19:15Special Closing Event
- Aug 12th, 2020Wednesday16:00 - 17:15Guy Mintus
- Aug 16th, 2020Sunday16:00 - 19:15Massimiliano Ferrati
Lecture and Recital of Three Masterworks: Mozart Fantasia K. 475, Beethoven Sonata Op. 111 and Chopin Sonata Op. 35